8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. The Biggest loser
2. Prison Break
3. The doll house
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Greys Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. One Tree Hill
8. Some ridiculous reality TV……
Bottom line….that is way too much TV!
8 PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
Hahaha now this will be funny because most of the places I love are in Washington and not Colorado!
1. Dukes (LOVE IT!!!)
2. Famous Daves
3. Hot iron grills
6. Red Robin
7. Olive Garden
8. PHO (magical when you are sick)
8 THINGS I DID TODAY:
1. Made smoothies and lunch for my hubby and son
2. Took Nathan to school
3. Met up with a girlfriend and worked out and chatted
4. Checked my email
5. Picked Nathan up from school and did an art project with him
6. Went to Nathans soccer game and got a sun burn
7. Went to Target and then Safeway
8. Came home showered Nathan made dinner and hung out with him then put him to bed.
8 THINGS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Summer break! Kindergarten is almost over for Nathan!
2. Seeing all my friends and family again
3. Going back to work
4. Sam’s birthday this month!
5. The new journey coming up for our family
6. Getting good results at the next doctor visit
7. Swimming this summer and getting tan
8. My workout results (:
8 THINGS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT:
4. Friends and Family
5. My cell phone (I know sad)
6. TV or a good book (I need to occupy my mind or I think and worry too too much!)
8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. My Husband
2. My son
3. Friends and Family
4. My Faith
5. Trust and respect
6. Good works
8. Making a difference
8 WORDS OR PHRASES I SAY OFTEN
1. Hi Baby
2. We will see
4. Yes Nathan
5. Love ya too and I love you
7. Have a good day
8. Love ya like a fat kid loves cake
8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Have a child w my husband
2. Go to Spain and a tropical island like Atlantis or Bora Bora or Figi……somewhere amazing!
3. Go to a tropical island like Atlantis or Bora Bora or Fiji……somewhere amazing!
4. Learn how to dance Latin dances like the salsa or rumba….
5. Work for the make a wish foundation
6. Go on a cross country road trip
7. Do the 3 day walk
8. Become a morning person!
8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM MY PAST
1. You deserve what you tolerate
2. Heavenly father knows what you can handle……if he brings you to it he will bring you through it
3. Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you react to it
4. If you feel far from god it is because you have walked away from him he doesn’t ever walk away from you
5. The poem footprints………is true
6. My timing and heavenly fathers timing isn’t always the same……god doesn’t say no…..just not right now……wait…..or I have something better in mind for you.
7. When the spirit whispers……..listen
8. Forgiveness and how important it is.
8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED OR WANT
1. To bring another child into our family
2. A haircut
3. A vacation
4. Reassurance about our next big move
5. Someone to pack my house
7. Someone to buy the furniture I have on Craig’s list
8. To find a job that I love
Ok wow! So that is finally it! If you are reading this than you have been tagged! Copy this and fill in your answers and post them to your blog!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Posted by Mimi Mommy at 9:45 AM