8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. The Biggest loser
2. Prison Break
3. The doll house
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Greys Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. One Tree Hill
8. Some ridiculous reality TV……
Bottom line….that is way too much TV!
8 PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
Hahaha now this will be funny because most of the places I love are in Washington and not Colorado!
1. Dukes (LOVE IT!!!)
2. Famous Daves
3. Hot iron grills
6. Red Robin
7. Olive Garden
8. PHO (magical when you are sick)
8 THINGS I DID TODAY:
1. Made smoothies and lunch for my hubby and son
2. Took Nathan to school
3. Met up with a girlfriend and worked out and chatted
4. Checked my email
5. Picked Nathan up from school and did an art project with him
6. Went to Nathans soccer game and got a sun burn
7. Went to Target and then Safeway
8. Came home showered Nathan made dinner and hung out with him then put him to bed.
8 THINGS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Summer break! Kindergarten is almost over for Nathan!
2. Seeing all my friends and family again
3. Going back to work
4. Sam’s birthday this month!
5. The new journey coming up for our family
6. Getting good results at the next doctor visit
7. Swimming this summer and getting tan
8. My workout results (:
8 THINGS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT:
4. Friends and Family
5. My cell phone (I know sad)
6. TV or a good book (I need to occupy my mind or I think and worry too too much!)
8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. My Husband
2. My son
3. Friends and Family
4. My Faith
5. Trust and respect
6. Good works
8. Making a difference
8 WORDS OR PHRASES I SAY OFTEN
1. Hi Baby
2. We will see
4. Yes Nathan
5. Love ya too and I love you
7. Have a good day
8. Love ya like a fat kid loves cake
8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Have a child w my husband
2. Go to Spain and a tropical island like Atlantis or Bora Bora or Figi……somewhere amazing!
3. Go to a tropical island like Atlantis or Bora Bora or Fiji……somewhere amazing!
4. Learn how to dance Latin dances like the salsa or rumba….
5. Work for the make a wish foundation
6. Go on a cross country road trip
7. Do the 3 day walk
8. Become a morning person!
8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM MY PAST
1. You deserve what you tolerate
2. Heavenly father knows what you can handle……if he brings you to it he will bring you through it
3. Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you react to it
4. If you feel far from god it is because you have walked away from him he doesn’t ever walk away from you
5. The poem footprints………is true
6. My timing and heavenly fathers timing isn’t always the same……god doesn’t say no…..just not right now……wait…..or I have something better in mind for you.
7. When the spirit whispers……..listen
8. Forgiveness and how important it is.
8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED OR WANT
1. To bring another child into our family
2. A haircut
3. A vacation
4. Reassurance about our next big move
5. Someone to pack my house
7. Someone to buy the furniture I have on Craig’s list
8. To find a job that I love
Ok wow! So that is finally it! If you are reading this than you have been tagged! Copy this and fill in your answers and post them to your blog!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Posted by Mimi Mommy at 9:45 AM
Sunday, May 3, 2009
I was talking on the phone to one of my best friends Cassie more like I was whimpering about my struggle with being homesick.....I gather she had enough torture and I ruined the grand plan as she said to me "well I can tell your really down so I will just tell you that Lily and I will be there next week!" I was in shock and amazement I started crying like a baby and was so overwhelmed with joy! I was also overwhelmed with the idea that this could be going a very different way.......she planned on just showing up at my door kid in tow and she had already let Sam in on the scheme! Now there gets to be an age where surprises like that are best left as almost surprises! I was so excited to see her and was happy that I was already in the middle of spring cleaning so there wasn't too much more that needed to be done to prepare!
Lily is Cassie's new addition to the Blakey family and she is precious she was 7 months when they came to visit and it was the first time I got to meet her! I fell in love! She has the most amazing personality and spirit! Cass and Lily stayed Wed through Sunday and they left way too early Monday morning! During the time the weather left something to be desired......but I still had a blast! I got to kick back with a very dear friend and catch up and watch some Oprah and some chick flicks and I got to admire what an amazing loving patient mother she is. I have always thought that she was an amazing mother but I have never spent so many consecutive days with her since we became mommies and wives! It was such a blessing having their company in our home. I loved being able to share my Colorado experience with someone from back home.
This is when we were in a little town called Manitou Springs. We found this cute boutique called Saffron and Cass found Lily these little furry boots that were so cute and unique! Miss Lily looks very happy about the find!
Sam carrying Lily through Manitou Springs. It had just started snowing but she is such a trooper! She couldn't have cared less!
Lily having some "tummy time"
Nathan and Lily as we waited for our lunch at little place in Manitou Springs.
Cassie and Lily at Garden of the Gods.
It was very hard the morning that they left....Lily was still asleep so I didn't really get to say goodbye to her and of course I cried as they drove away but yet I felt so special that they came just to see me! I am so lucky to have such an amazing friend like Cassie! I cant wait till I get to see her and her whole family again!
Posted by Mimi Mommy at 8:46 AM
At Nathans elementary school they give out awards at the end of the quarter there are only a couple awards given out to each grade........When Nathan came home to tell me that he was the one that was going to receive the Howling good character award he was beaming of pride and excitement! This award is for consistently demonstrating the 3 R's.
Posted by Mimi Mommy at 8:33 AM